Monday, April 12, 2010

First Ever TUESDAY TALENT SHOW Link party!!!



I figure that since I love joining in on all of the other fun link parties out there, I should really start my own! I love how link parties round up a whole bunch of great talent into one place.....so there you have it TUESDAY TALENT SHOW.

Anything goes here......but it must be done by YOU. I'm of course very partial to furniture makeovers (is it that obvious?), but please feel free to link up anything at all that you've been working on lately (ie: crafty projects, baking, redecorating, renovating, etc.) Basically, this is where you can brag about yourself ;) Show off, so to speak. And do it shamelessly.

I can't wait to be inspired by some fun projects!! (now if only I had the time to get more projects done around here!).

And if no one shows up....heehee....then I'll just keep hosting them every week until I get even one little "linker" ;)

The Usual Guidelines:

1. Please link to your post and not your general blog (just makes it easier to find the project you're sharing).

2. Please copy and paste my little Talent Show button on your site/post (or a text link), so that other people can come and visit our party as well. :)


*I'm going to start this link up right now since it's the first one...but it will generally start on Tuesday morning and run through Friday. *

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to your new link party. I appreciate you visiting my blog and leaving a wonderful comment.
    gina@3ringcottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for hosting. My name is Ren. I started following you about a week ago (I think) and I love your projects and posts.
    Anyway today is the first time I have ever done any party linking-
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the party - love linky parties - cant wait to go and see the other links!!

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to leave a comment about my daughter's spray painted projects.
    Good luck with your linky party!
    I may link tomorrow's post if you're still open.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the invite. I love link parties. Such a great way to find new inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Tracey, congrats on your first link party! Thanks for the invite and for hosting! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this idea!!! I'll try to remember for next week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great party! Thanks for the invitation - I can't wait to check out all of the talent! :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  9. good on you for taking on such a big task! daunting, but fun!
    i couldnt get my thumbnail to come up, but i will try again later to join your link party..!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for hosting, I am linking up for the first time....I love seeing all your projects and others as well, look forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for inviting me to your blog party--love 'em1 Now to go check out some of the links :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails