Friday, April 9, 2010

So honored to be FEATURED!!


I am feeling so honored this morning!! The lovely Maria from Dreamy Whites has featured me and my little blog with 4 other lovely ladies! She is a blogging wonder......she's only been at it for about 2 months, and has taken the blogging world my storm! It's no wonder she's been so popular... she has immaculate style and is so amazingly talented (and is a sweet, kind-hearted girl to top it all off)! Her home is so beautiful and I get tremendous inspiration from her photos. 

Thank you so much, Maria!! You are such a sweetheart for putting such time and effort into creating this feature. 

So...if you've never been to Dreamy Whites, head on over there and take a peek. You're going to LOVE it!

Have a great weekend!





ps...If you haven't already entered my Atlanta Bartlett "At Home with White" giveaway...head on over here!






pps...After I wrote this post, I discovered that the sweet Jill over at Barnes Yard has surprised me with a feature today!!!  She has a lovely blog and if you haven't visited her already, head on over now and take a look around :) She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful family!

15 comments:

  1. c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s on being featured. Off to check it out!

    Have a great weekend, Tracey. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey
    how awesome so proud of you and your blog..you were one of my first followers and was so happy to connect with you ....have sunny day suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Tracey, it's true we are lucky ladies and Maria is the best ever!!! I'm a follower now and I just added you in my blog roll...

    What a fantastic giveaway you have, love Cabbages and Roses.

    Good luck for my giveaway too...
    Hugs from Italy, Zaira

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw it! Congratulations!

    Have a lovely weekend-

    Kacey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey
    You are so sweet! I couldn't wait to feature you! I feel like blogging has brought me so much more to my life then I could have ever imagined! That is because of girls like you!!! Thank you for all the support you have given me over the past two months. It means the world to me. REALLY you have no idea!!! Thank you for saying what you said! I am a big fan of your blog and love your style! I love that chalkboard wall in your kitchen you are a genius. I really want to do something like that in my boys room. I am glad you liked the post!! I did it for you amazing girls! Thank you for letting me do it!

    Take Care,
    Maria
    p.s. How did you get your pictures to publish larger????? I need to figure out how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations........your blog is wunderful..........have a good weekend enjoy ! hugs from me............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Tracy! It's so nice to be recognized!!! You deserve it!
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Li:-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw this on her blog and was excited for you! Congrats! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being featured Trace! You gave a great interview. You inspire not only other decorators but other mama's with your positive attitude!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the honor my dear. You completely deserve it. Your lovely world is ever so inspiring.

    Cheers~
    e

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coming over from Jill @ Barnes Yard and I can see why she loves you. Absolutely gorgeous! And cute little gigglers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We are all in such great company! So Great for you to be featured! I LOVE your blog...it's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on both features Tracey - YAY you!!!! Your blog is gorgeous, your home is divine and you are such a sweetheart to boot:) So happy to see you featured on these gorgeous blogs. ENJOY!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend my friend ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. you have such a lovely blog... and a darling family... congratulations!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stop by Lucky Star Lane for some sunshiney love :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails