Monday, April 19, 2010

Tuesday Talent Show #2 (and HIGHLIGHTS from last week's party!)















Thanks to all you talented lovelies who linked up to my first ever Tuesday Talent Show!!





 I wasn't expecting so many links in the first week, but was delighted when the great ideas kept rolling in!



Here are a few of the great projects from last week's Talent Show:


This guest bedroom over at Walnut & Ivory is just right up my alley....who wouldn't love to be a guest at her house? Her blog is as beautiful as her home!



This adorable little "grocery bag" holder from A Few of My Favourite Things caught my eye. It's so simple, and perfect for hiding that mess of plastic bags.




This cute art is made out of t-shirts! Those girls over at Lemon Tree Creations are amazing!


This little jewelry box makeover is so adorable! And isn't the bedroom amazing? Go on over to Show and Tell and take a closer look!


Can I ever resist a furniture makeover? Not a gorgeous white one with Anthro knobs from House of Smiths


If you were featured here, please feel free to grab my Featured button for your blog!





Now.....on to Talent Show #2! I can't wait to see what you've all been up to this week! I've been up to my ears in rockets, and not much else!

The Usual Guidelines:

1. Please link to your post and not your general blog (just makes it easier to find the project you're sharing).

2. Please copy and paste my little Talent Show button on your site/post (or a text link), so that other people can come and visit our party as well. :)












11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my tutorial! I love your new Tuesday Talent Show parties! I will probably be posting to it every Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you SO much! I'm totally honored!

    I can't wait to post up another fun project in the future!
    I just LOVE your blog and I'm totally thrilled that I had the opportunity to be featured!

    Thanks, thanks, THANKS!
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for featuring my little jewelry box!! I will be back tomorrow to grab my button and check out all the links!!

    Thanks :)

    Sausha @ {show & tell}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic ideas, I'm linking up for a second week! Love your blog:-)
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello sweet Tracey - thank you for hosting this fun party! This is my first week linking up. Anxious to see the other participants!

    Blessings,
    Marie
    http://emmacallsmemama.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting the Tuesday Talent Linky Parties. I am really enjoying discovering new blogs and being inspired by their talents. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your new link for Tuesday's, thanks for letting us play along! SO much talent from last week!
    Take care
    Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  8. great idea...I'm gonna try to remember to this each week!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great highlights from the party last week.
    Thanks for letting me link up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful header...beautiful blog....

    Be sure and stop by main blog and read about a miracle.
    http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-think-god-smiled.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I love reading every single one :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails